Sunday, April 3, 2011

Butterflies

Oooh I've got a serious case of the butterflies about my run today...

My kids, Nick, and I have all been sick since Thursday, so I missed my glorious ten-miler with my best buds yesterday... which is super crappy because yesterday was 45 degrees and sunny, and today is 30 degrees, steady rain, and windy! 

But, I mapped out a new course for my training buddy Matt and I to run, and it's going to be awesomely hilly and all-around super fun.  So I hope.  So, hopefully my under-nourished, not quite healthy body is ok for this run.  I'd consider putting it off, but it's my last long run before my half in THIRTEEN DAYS!!!  OK, I'll update later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me happy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...