- This morning, I did a track workout in the pitch black 5:00am hour, and got to use my new headlamp! There is something especially badass about running on a dark track - I loved it. Unfortunately, my body was whiny, so I subbed a couple of easy miles for my planned 800m repeats.
It's bright, it's girly, and it's not exceedingly comfortable.
- During my entrepreneurship class last night, I realized I hate it when people use the word "massaged" for anything but... well, a massage. "We have done quite a bit of massaging to our business over the years..." Sick. I don't know. I just picture some dude in a business suit at one of these places:
- I was lucky enough to meet up with 8 of the 12 most awesome ladies ever this weekend (AKA, three quarters of my RAGNAR team!)
- I ran seven miles! In a row! During our Ragnar group run, I paired off with a sweet girl who is about 30 times faster than me, and I got my ass kicked for seven miles. It was such a fun, challenging run.
- I'm in the process of working with a graphic designer on my new business logo - and it's so exciting! Can't wait to share the finished product with you!!!
If given the choice, would you prefer to run with someone faster or slower than you?
Any normal words that creep you out? In addition to "massage" in that context, "moist" grosses me out too.