1. One time while I was trying to quit smoking I ate an entire 1 lb bag of baby carrots in about an hour. I do not recommend this.
2. Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper is like a punishment for crapping. Seriously. Good thing I bought the super jumbo package.... 2.5 rolls left.
3. I am a huge supporter of birth education and choices, and plan to crap out any future babies at home in my living room.
4. Overuse of the phrase "crapping out babies" is the number one reason I've been hesitant about pursuing a doula career.
5. When my kids were babies, I would find myself standing at the window at night waiting to see my husband's headlights coming down our road, because being a stay at home mom of newborn twins, while rewarding, can be very.... challenging
6. Some days, I don't really miss running. I work out more now than I ever did when I was a runner, and I miss it less and less as the weeks go by.
7. The first time I Skyped with my husband, I had an overwhelming desire to take off my clothes. There's something about seeing your husband on a grainy image on the computer that's reminiscent of a cheap porno. Judge away.
And the good news....
I can run today!!!!!
Don't worry, I'll write at least four posts dedicated to my one 1-2 mile run. :)