Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Couldn't Get Rid of Me That Easily...

Whew - that was a looong break from blogging there.  I needed it.

Summer with kids is THE BEST

Here's the part of the blog where I overload you with awesome pictures from my time at the cottage, and then tomorrow I'll be back to regular blogging in all of it's glory.  We have a lot to talk about.

(like Chicago Rock 'n Roll 1/2 Marathon in FIVE days!!!)


If any picture sums up Cottage Week.. it's this one.  My brother and I in a heated race to the raft, where we climb up, chug a beer, dive in, and swim back to shore.  Naturally, I'm getting a head start on the beer drinking ... (some people might call it "cheating".  Whatever)



That is one determined child. 
My sweet Nolo man...
Alex might have inherited a pinch of his mama's sassiness.



Bestest friends... can you spy Rachel?

Swimming with Daddy.
 Hope you all are having a fantastic summer!  I'll never leave you again, I swear... :)

2 comments:

  1. Are you still making fun of my green shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun summer! love that sassy pic! haha! sooooooo excited for your race! woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes me happy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...