My 2011 running can be summed up in one word. Injury. Read all about it here.
I am so ready for 2012!
- Run 1,000 miles in 2012.
- Run a sub 1:55 half marathon.
- Get a new 5k PR - current PR 23:17
- Complete a triathlon.
- Run Ragnar Madison to Chicago relay.
- NO MORE STRESS FRACTURES!
- Join Toastmasters to conquer my fear of public speaking.
- Pass the ACSM Certified Personal Trainer exam.
- Focus on getting the kids out of the house for activities during the week.
- Knock out at least eight items on my "Fear Can Suck It" list.
I have a feeling it's going to be a great year!
If you could accomplish one running/fitness related goal this year, what would it be?