Happy 5th of July everyone! Hope no one lost any fingers to firecrackers and that everyone had a great long weekend!
I have not posted since THURSDAY because my twin destructos destroyed my laptop power cord. No power = no laptop. No laptop = no blogging...
Or so I thought!
Get this, I am on this ancient desktop that we haven't turned on in years... Basically we got this massive virus that caused the screen to go black, and we confirmed with several of our nerdier friends that the computer was toast. Well, we shut that bad boy down and let it sit for two or three years... and VOILA! It works!!! WE OUTLIVED THE VIRUS!!! haha. I should go into computer repair...
"Here's what you're gonna need to do. Just shut 'er down for like... I don't know, two or three years, and that should take care of the problem. That'll be fifty bucks." This sounds like an excellent business model.
Anyway, the thing is slow as can be so my posts are going to be spotty until I can guilt my brother into hooking me up with a new power cord, but I have SO MUCH TO TELL YOU!
I'll post more ASAP, but let me give you clues...
1) I am a self-diagnosing genius.. I think I fixed my ankle/shin problem... with a paper bag.
2) I almost pooped myself with excitement reading #1.
3) I may or may not have made a big purchase. I'm not going to tell you what it is, but don't you FRET about it! tee hee.
4) Heart Rate Training Part IV - The Experiment!!!
5) I have the sweetest little boys in the world and PROFESSIONAL pictures to share with you! And I need help choosing which ones to blow up to house-size so I can just use them as siding because they're the first thing I want to see when I pull into my driveway!
6) GREAT long run to tell you about!!!
7) SUPER AWESOME track practice tonight to write all about!!!!
AHHH happy happy day guys.
Which post should I start with??