Thursday, June 30, 2011

My First Guest Post - and Things I Hate Thursday!

The sweet Marjorie from For Two Fitness recently contacted me to do a guest post on running during and after pregnancy for her new blog.

Go check out all of their cute maternity workout gear and my guest post:  Sidelined! One Runner's Complete Exercise Hiatus !!!

It's been a pretty good week for running so far.. I'm having a little shin pain, but I'm hoping it's just shin splints and not my tendonitis flaring back up.  Either way, I'm going to dial back the runs a bit.  Had a GREAT track workout on Tuesday, and as soon as the kids go down for their nap, I'll hop on the TM for a 3 miler.  Any day I can be running is a GREAT day ladies and gentlemen!  :)

And now...


I hate that my kids take a dump in the middle of the night, every night. Seriously, what's more fun at 2:00 in the morning than changing a hysterical toddler's poopy diaper? I'll tell you. Waking up a half hour later to change his hysterical brother's poopy diaper. So if my morning posts ever seem a little tired and cranky, cut me some damn slack.

2 comments:

  1. things i hate thursday ....seriously love it. best idea ever. and i am loving hearing about your running too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo you are famous! That post was great. Even though I know you/your story I loved reading it all! :)

    Your kids are pooping machines...stop feeding them so well!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes me happy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...