Friday, June 10, 2011

Personality Flaws.

Morning friends!

Had my dreaded PT appointment yesterday... and it was awesome. 

See, something you should know about me is that I only have like two personality flaws.  One of them is I convince myself I really don't want to do something that I have to do, and then I dread it, and I get all worked up about it.  This is the reason I still have my impacted wisdom teeth 8 years after I was told I had to get them out. 

Anyway, while I was all busy dreading PT,  I forgot that my therapist is AWESOME.  He is super understanding... and he has something torn is his knee and hasn't been able to run since December, so he understands my crazy frustration with lack of forward motion. 

I told him about the pain I've been having, and he said it's from hill running.  Yeah, I probably should not have been running on hills while rehabbing, but that's my only option when I run from home.  So he did some ultrasound therapy on my leg, showed me a new exercise, massaged the calf for a while, and sent me on my happy way with instructions to run for 25 minutes, every other day. 

25 minutes!!!  So that's what I did this morning.  And it was great. 

Oh, my second personality flaw?  I guess I'd say it's that because I'm so cool some people might feel intimidated to even be in my presence.  It's kind of a liability.  ha.

Off to spend the weekend with my buds!  Rachel here I come!!



3 comments:

  1. haha! Love that second flaw! So happy for you and SO glad you could enjoy those 25 minutes today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! 25 minutes!!!

    I am always intimidated by your coolness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for forward motion!!!

    Please have a Spotted Cow in my honor when you get to New Glarus. It is my extra special favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes me happy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...