Thursday, March 24, 2011

Utensil Attack


Cheese grater = 1





Me= 0


I inadvertently removed my knuckle yesterday while I shredded carrots for my healthy pasta salad.  If you know me, you probably know that I abhor band aids (which I think makes me tough, but maybe it's just laziness... or lack of hygiene...), so that picture might give you some indication of the severity of my wound. Hey, it's a high-quality cheese grater!

So, Tuesday night was an AWESOME speed workout on the treadmill.  I haven't done too much in the way of speed since I had the kids, but I love me a good track workout.  We had one planned for Tuesday, but the Wisconsin Weather Gods dumped a billion inches of snow/ice on us, so we took our run inside.  It was one of these where you run a slow pace for 1/4 mile, and then fast for 1/4, progressively getting faster and faster up to 10mph... and I felt super good.  It was such a relief - maybe this half I have in THREE WEEKS won't be so terrible!!

Tonight is a three mile tempo run... and a big niner on Saturday morning. 

I hope you all have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me happy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...