Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Plan for the Week

Woo!  I can finally get back to putting my workouts for the week on paper (or computer screen, whatever)...  and while the runs are still super short, they're still runs!

Tuesday:  Pushup Challenge - 12, 17, 13, 13, max (at least 17), stretching, wall sits, and core work.

Wednesday:  Run 8-10 minutes.  PT appointment.

Thursday: Pushup Challenge - 14, 19, 14, 14, max (at least 19), stretching, wall sits, core work. PT appointment.

Friday:  Run (whatever PT tells me, but hoping for 15-20 minutes)

Saturday: Pushup challenge - 16, 21, 15, 15, max (at least 21)

I know, I know, not super exciting... I can't wait til I can detail my fun track workouts and fartleks and tempos.. oh my!

Oh!  Important news on the ankle recovery front.  My PT got to the bottom of why I'm having so many issues... and drumroll please... it's because of my C-section.  Weird right?  I'll tell you all about it later.  I'm sure you'll be waiting on the edge of your seat.  ha.

Hope you all had a great Memorial day!

4 comments:

  1. yay for being able to plan out workouts! that is a great feeling! you will be back up to those tempo runs in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, looks like a great week! So glad the PT is figuring out the trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute blog! I love the pic in the post below 2 babies and 1 swing... cracked me up! They are so cute! Can't wait to hear about your medical update :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your newest follower :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes me happy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...